Health Service Overview for International Students
Health Services Overview for International StudentsAug 4, 2022 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM (Information Sessions)
This is a one-stop shop health services virtual information-session where you can explore and learn about your healthcare options, mental health supports, and accessibility on campus. At this session, you can expect to be presented with information from the following resources followed by a question-and-answer period:
- UHIP (University Health Insurance Plan)
- Health & Wellness offerings (H&W)
- Supplementary Health Plans (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Discovery Pharmacy
- Accessibility services, and
- MySSP (My Student Support program) followed by a Q&A session.
We look forward to having you join us!
If you have any questions, please direct them to Odelia Bempah ([email protected]) or Miruna Chitoi ([email protected])
Please register for this workshop here: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/home/slevents.htm?eventId=42489